The Hindu Senior Secondary School > Administration > Fee Structure
FEES - ( 2024 - 2025 )
All fees should be paid through the challans issued to the students. Parents are requested to keep the counterfoil safe and to produce it whenever required by the school to verify the payment of fees. No other receipt will be given from the school office.
Fee Structure (2024 - 2025)
Amount / Academic year ( 2024 - 2025 )
1. Fees to be paid from 1st to 15th of the Month April / October in which it falls due.
2. Failing which penalty of Rs.100/- per child till 30th April / 31st Oct. thereafter from 1st to 31st May / 1st to 30th Nov Rs.300/- and then 1st to 30th June / 1st to 31st Dec Rs.500/- to be paid along with the prescribed fee.
3. If the child has not paid the first term fee till 30th June and II term fee till 31st Dec. the name of that child will be struck off from the roll and the T.C. will be issued.
4. Thereafter If the child wants to continue, he / she will be permitted to pay the fee with a letter in writing with the reason for not paying the fee on time and he / she has to pay the prescribed fee along with the readmission fee of Rs.1000/- + penalty of Rs.500/- and parent is responsible for shortage of attendance if any.
(1) Tuition fee is payable for all the 12 months of the year for all classes.
(2) The matter of jurisdiction of the Tamil Nadu State Fee Determination Committee over CBSE Schools is currently before the Supreme Court. In the event of supreme court holding that the CBSE schools do come under such jurisdiction, fees determined by the committee will be payable.